Life Extension Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherols
Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols Benefits
- Provides potent antioxidant protection
- Encourages healthy platelet activity
- Promotes a healthy nervous system & retina of the eye
- Maintains healthy cognitive function
- Supports healthy immune function
Alpha and Gamma-Tocopherol: Better Together
Studies have shown that the gamma-tocopherol form of vitamin E is especially important for those seeking optimal health benefits. But the combination of alpha- and gamma-tocopherol supplementation appears to be superior to either tocopherol alone on biomarkers of oxidative stress and other whole-body health factors.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Full one-year, no-hassle returns, money-back guarantee.
98% of our customers recommend us to family and friends. Life Extension is proud to be recognized as the #1 Catalog/Internet Merchant — 5 Time Winner.†
Complimentary, Personalized Guidance
Medical doctors, nutritionists & other health professionals are passionate about providing personalized solutions to help you achieve optimal health.
40 years of research dedicated to bringing you premium, scientifically-validated formulations.
99% of our products are manufactured in the U.S, and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
|Dosage and Use|
|If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.