Life Extension Tri Sugar Shield®
Tri Sugar Shield® benefits
- Supports balanced sugar production in the liver
- Encourages healthy insulin sensitivity
- Helps inhibit sugar-digesting enzymes
- Promotes healthy glucose elimination
What does sorghum bran extract do?
Compounds in sorghum bran extract help balance the rate of sugar production in the liver and support healthy insulin sensitivity.
Why add phloridzin apple polyphenol?
Phloridzin is a polyphenol compound extracted from apple root bark that may inhibit glucose absorption into the bloodstream.
The Benefits of Mulberry
Mulberry leaf extract targets the alpha-glucosidase enzyme, which turns ingested starch into glucose. It also supports transporter compound GLUT4, which moves glucose out of the bloodstream and into muscle and liver cells. Mulberry promotes insulin sensitivity, as well.
There are several facets of blood sugar health: one is gluconeogenesis or how the liver produces glucose from various sugar precursors. Another is the conversion of starch (such as ingested grain) into glucose. Tri Sugar Shield® is made with three plant extracts that work together to promote healthy glucose metabolism: sorghum bran, white mulberry leaf and phloridzin from apples.
|Dosage and Use|
|If you are taking blood glucose lowering medication, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.