Life Extension Ventone
Water retention can lead to occasional leg discomfort. Scientific studies on escin, a bioactive compound found in horse chestnut, have shown its veno-protective properties and its ability to help combat water retention. This horse chestnut seed extract contains escin to help maintain healthy vascular function and promote healthy fluid balance.
- Supports healthy vascular function
- Combats water retention
- Promotes leg comfort
- Provides veno-protective properties
|Dosage and Use|
|If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, have a bleeding disorder, or if you have impaired liver or kidney function, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.