Life Extension Estrogen for Women
Estrogen for Women Benefits
- Supports healthy estrogen metabolism
- Helps relieve common discomforts of menopause such as hot flashes & night sweats
- Contains phytonutrients to support against unwanted effects of estrogen
Estrogen for Women now contains Estro8PN®, an ultra-concentrated hops extract, as well as licorice root and Norway spruce lignan extracts to help support relief against hot flashes, night sweats and other discomforts of menopause. Hops extract and flaxseed lignans have been shown to support against frequent hot flashes. Licorice extract supports against the severity of hot flashes.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Full one-year, no-hassle returns, money-back guarantee.
98% of our customers recommend us to family and friends. Life Extension is proud to be recognized as the #1 Catalog/Internet Merchant — 5 Time Winner.†
Complimentary, Personalized Guidance
Medical doctors, nutritionists & other health professionals are passionate about providing personalized solutions to help you achieve optimal health.
40 years of research dedicated to bringing you premium, scientifically-validated formulations.
99% of our products are manufactured in the U.S, and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
We start with a standardized soy isoflavone extract because soy compounds called phytoestrogens offer a variety of health benefits. But Estrogen for Women is much more than just a soy supplement: It is potent, focused nutritional support for women during menopause and beyond.
Novasoy® is a registered trademark of Archer Daniels Midland Company.
|Dosage and Use
|Consult with your healthcare practitioner if you have, or have a history of, estrogen-dependent tumors.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.