Life Extension Vitamin B-Complex
BioActive Complete B-Complex Benefits
- Boosts energy production and promotes a healthy metabolism
- Encourages brain, cellular and organ health
- More biologically active so your body can use each nutrient more effectively
What is pantothenic acid?
Vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid, supports hemoglobin synthesis, hormone and neurotransmitter health, as well as carbohydrate and fatty acid oxidation.
Why add pyridoxine and pyridoxal?
Vitamin B6 in the form of pyridoxine HCI and pyridoxal 5′-phosphate affects amino acid and lipid metabolism, neurotransmitter health, and hemoglobin synthesis.
Get the B’s You Need
BioActive Complete B-Complex delivers a wide variety of B vitamins to help the body thrive. These vitamins help release energy from the foods you eat, such as carbohydrates, fat and protein. Vitamin B coenzymes are also crucial to the metabolic pathways that generate cellular energy fuel.
100 mg of vitamin B1 (thiamine)—Thiamine helps convert carbohydrates into usable energy.1 It also supports healthy nervous system function and production of both RNA and DNA. 2,3
|•NE (niacin equivalents). °DFE (dietary folate equivalents)
|Dosage and Use|
|Temporary flushing, itching, rash, or gastric disturbances may occur|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.