Life Extension Optimized Resveratrol
Optimized Resveratrol Benefits
- Promotes youthful gene expression similar to calorie-restricted diets
- Supports healthy insulin response & mitochondrial function
- Helps maintain already-healthy glucose levels
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response & helps inhibit oxidation
- Contains a grape & wild blueberry fruit blend for additional benefits
What is resveratrol?
Found in red grapes, as well as Japanese knotweed, resveratrol is a plant compound that promotes and maintains optimal health and longevity.
Why did we add fisetin?
Fisetin promotes cardiovascular health, combats oxidative stress and encourages a healthy inflammatory response.
Resveratrol is a compound most commonly found in red wine and grapes, as well as in some plants like Japanese knotweed. Researchers have observed better heart health in populations that consume a diet that emphasizes healthy fats and moderate amounts of red wine. Resveratrol supports the cardiovascular system, encouraging endothelial health.
Resveratrol helps promote and maintain optimal health and longevity.1 Our Optimized Resveratrol formula contains trans-resveratrol, the form abundant in red wine and associated with beneficial biological effects.2-5 Resveratrol also promotes healthy insulin sensitivity, encourages enhanced mitochondrial function, supports a healthy inflammatory response and has demonstrated beneficial cardiovascular activity.6-8
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.