Life Extension Skin Care Day Cream
Support collagen regeneration, replenish moisture and support against signs of aging with the daytime nourishment in Skin Care Collection Day Cream.
Our Day Cream contains retinyl palmitate, a vitamin A derivative to support the production of plump new skin cells for brighter-looking skin. It also encourages the healthy production of collagen and inhibits enzymes that cause its decline, thereby supporting skin elasticity, thickness and firmness and helping promote healthy, soft, smooth skin.
Once applied, retinol is transformed into retinoic acid, which helps even out pigmentation to support facial appearance.
Day Cream Benefits
- Promotes hydration with ceramides from rice bran
- Encourages skin-cell renewal with retinyl palmitate, a vitamin A derivative
- Helps regenerate collagen & moisturize skin
- Helps inhibit free radicals and promotes healthy DNA
- Supports skin health with shea butter & green tea leaf extract
|water, glycol stearate SE, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, retinyl palmitate, sodium hyaluronate, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, green tea leaf extract, oat kernel extract, panax ginseng root extract, raspberry leaf extract, phenylpropanol, propanediol, caprylyl glycol, tocopherol, lavender oil, squalane, urea, panthenol, carbomer, polyglyceryl-10 oleate, rice bran oil, glucosyl ceramide/glycosphingolipids, allantoin, sodium PCA, disodium EDTA, propylene glycol, hydrolyzed DNA, hydrolyzed RNA, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium carboxymethyl beta-glucan, thioctic acid, beta-carotene.|
|Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If rash or irritation occurs, please discontinue use.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
There are no reviews yet.